Who's OnlineWe have 43 guests and 6 members online
CounterContent View Hits : 190860
|North Carolina Internet Marketing|
What Stage of Development is The Customer In?
What The Customer Wants & Thinks
What We Do To Satisfy The Want
Owner is a NEWCOMER, Beginner’s Stage of Development. Owner is Really Kind of Naive.
Owner thinks, “I want to be on the Internet; everybody says so it must be true. I need a web site.”
50% of web site owners stop here.
Owner is a NOVICE, He’s Getting Wise to the Process; Usually Watching Other Sites With Envy.
Owner thinks, “I have a web site, but it is not listed with Google or Yahoo. How do I get on the search engines? I am wasting my web site if it can’t be found.”
75% of web site owners reach this level and then stop.
AskCounty will never publish a web site that is not Google-ready. We will fix any web site and optimize it for search engines. We will never violate a previous designer’s work or layout; ever. We will do all of our work behind the scenes. We have never damaged any web site while preparing it for search engines.
You may give us two lists. One list contains the goods and services you provide. The second list contains the geographic areas of your market reach. When you have a national product, this process can get involved. We charge from $350.00 to a high of about $4,000.00. It takes about 3 weeks for the process to achieve a permanent fix with regards to placing well on searches.
1) We use our tried and true formula of using our 15 well-tested Meta tag combination. We make sure all pages have valid title and description tags and that the content of any given page matches what the title and descriptions tags say. All html pages are allowed 144 characters in a title and 244 characters is a description. (CMS gets more)
2) We verify the web site in our Google Webmaster account. We will place a Google verification code into the site.
Owner is more SEASONED now; As a Result of Research, Owner is Looking For an Upper Level Marketing Company. Artists & Web Designers Will NOT Be Able to Scratch This Itch.
Owner thinks, “Now that I am on the first page of Google, why are my phones not ringing? I need more exposure to the world, but how?”
10% of web site owners obtain some level of these services.
Please refer to our pricing package found below. There are further explanations on a complete package priced as a-la-carte pricing for components most desired.
1) Convert the web site to Joomla CMS. Any CMS offers more than 144 characters for any title; any one topic can have 4 title tags associated with it; the section title, the category title, the article title, the menu title. CMS gives a 2 to 1 improvement for search engine placement.
2) Make two-way live feeds to social networks
3) Make all blogs written feed automatically to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Write at least one blog per week. All blogs need to be written by professional writers.
4) Create time-sensitive offers.
5) Put a video on the front page with the owner answering the top most important questions customers should be asking.
6) Create a video section with a video for every important topic describing your business.
7) Make a version of the web site for handheld devices such as Smart Phones.
8) Register on Google for Google maps. Higher listings on Google maps are based on first those businesses participating in Google Adwords pay-per-click programs and second those businesses located geographically closer to the center of town.
9) Register the web site for a Google Pay-Per-Click program. This requires a budget as small as $50.00 per month. AskCounty will manage the program. Google bills all costs directly to you.
10) Register the business and the web site with the UBL – Universal Business Listing. Your business gets listed on about 50 national and regional directories.
11) Create back linking from at least 12 of the UBL web sites. These back linking web sites will become part of your influence engines.
12) Create a forum for users to talk back and forth. Use forums only when it can be used. Forums allow for voting and rating products, services, and people.
13) Use polls in order to encourage direct feedback from users.
14) Offer a newsletter that user can unsubscribe from.
Owner is well informed and aware of how a web site plays best in a marketing scheme.
The owner now has other features to consider:
Only 5% or less of web site owners get to this level.
[Check out the a-la-carte pricing in our document called, “Making Internet Marketplaces”]
1) A reservation system. Reserve room rentals, golf course tee times, restaurant seats, etc.
2) A shopping cart for on-line sales. The shopping cart needs to take promotional codes and offers of coupons made available to allow for time-sensitive offers of savings. These products should be taken to the Google Store.
3) Offer an email-marketing program. Constant Contact is a program that costs money. They will bill you. AskCounty will manage the program.
4) Billboards, TV, radio ads all referring to the web site. “As seen on our web site”
5) Make Twitter-exclusive offers for sales events and new offer introductions.
What’s involved in establishing your Internet Marketplace?
Setting up an Internet presence involves many individualized aspects that are creatively tied together. Google, Yahoo and Bing all love to rank local businesses and have publicly stated that they are most interested in local markets as well as in mobile markets. They have stated from day one that their mission is to deliver a pleasant search experience for the general public. There have been many aspects to this search engine ranking system of the world. It is not an easy task and it is best stated that Google is a moving target. Once the algorithm for Google has been configured, all other search engines respond favorably to any efforts put forth with regards to Google.
We included the following skills:
1) Organic placement on the first page of Google searches for both local and regional searches. Organic search results are one third of a successful search response.
2) Google Maps and Google Places are a second third of a successful search response.
3) We use Google Adwords in Pay-Per-Click programs. This is the last third of a successful search response.
4) Our web sites need to reflect relevant information with regards to what the search engines want to deliver for customers.
5) We need videos that are key word-loaded for every topic we want to answer for. Videos are very entertaining and most people will sit through one before they are willing to read lots of content.
6) We need to write articles covering each city and each product we deal with.
7) We use very specialized software in order to blast content out to business directories; on average 12 influence engine web sites. Examples of influence engines include DexKnows, Yellow book, and Manta.
8) We set up Bookmarks on appropriate social networks and .gov web sites and feed them.
9) We use back linking using links on .gov web sites, on local business directories, and especially on our family of web sites.
10) We make pod casts and blogs and RSS feed relevant content to the social networks.
11) We use live back-and-forth; two-way feeds to social media extensively.
12) We make sure all this works on smart phones.
We incorporated this plan into our own web site, www.askcounty.com in late 2009. We continue to get better and better results with visits, search results and conversions to phone calls. Each week we see improvements in our page ranking and our traffic. We now have the ability to write a new blog and have its contents appear on Google’s first page within 5 days. Our record is 2 days. Our network members are gearing into this in order to help them get optimized in their local markets. So far we are at a 100% success with each dealer. This program is now available to anyone and everyone.
Your local Internet Marketplace package includes:
1) Keyword research
2) Establishing superior domain name/directory naming format
3) Registration with Google, Yahoo, Bing
4) Rebuilding an existing website into a CMS that includes:
A) Photo galleries that work in different ways
B) Free statistical reporting
C) Blogs complete with professional writing and videos
D) Main page video designed to educate and inform.
E) Optimized to mobile media
5) Feeds to social media accounts all keyword loaded and optimized
6) Membership in social media to include:
7) Accounts set up at:
A) 6 .gov sites
B) National and regional business directories including Manta, DexKnows, Yellowbook
8) Google accounts: Maps/Places
A) Location extensions
B) Product extensions
C) Phone extensions
D) Link extensions
E) Adwords with a budget
9) Yahoo/Bing account/registration
Definition of a Blast: A blast is where we take your blog and any video and blast it to all of the social networks, back linking sites, and book marking sites with which we have to set up accounts for you.
$3,445.00: Web Package: as a one-time fee for fully developing your Internet Marketplace that includes web site development or conversion of an existing web site.
$250.00: Video Posting per video to run in less than 3 minutes. This gets converted to the best format for the use and target audience and gets sent to 3 top video web sites.
$575.00: Converting your web site to include a mobile web site - This means your web site will be readily available on most handheld devices.
$275.00: Universal Business Listing: This will be a one-time fee. We will submit your company to the UBL that will get your business located on 12 of the nation’s top business directories including Manta, Citysearch, Yellowbook, and DexKnows.
$50.00: Writing one blog written by AskCounty.com, Inc.
Blogs are keyword loaded. Any remaining unsatisfying search can be resolved in this manner. Once your web site is matured for several months, blog contents can appear on Goggle’s first page within a week. Blogs are articles written concerning a topic that needs to be addressed with search engines. Blogs can include photographs and can be about a topic that is important to defining or explaining a vision statement. Most people want at least two blogs per month.
$100.00 per month: Live feeds from your industry
Live feeds are a very good way to include expert opinions and statement to your web site. These articles re written by the county’s leading experts in the topic they write about. It is our combined jobs to select proper feeds.
$100.00 per month: Membership into the family of marketing web sites.
This works wonders for fulfilling the need for back linking. The family web sites are made up of similar web sites as yours. These web sites are either fully developed to include the contents of this page or the web sites is being built to be one of these web sites. AskCounty.com, Inc. will do all the writing; but we write one for them, they write one for you.
Other Marketing Services:
Google Adwords Programs are Pay-Per-Click - We will charge 25% of your monthly budget to completely manage the program. This program needs a budget in order for you to be a registered participant. PPC programs give you instant access to top of the list ranking in “Sponsored Ads” areas of any search. More importantly, they give you eligibility for Google Map Placement. All Adwords charges will be billed to you via Google.
Email programs such as Constant Contact can be used in email marketing programs - We will manage these programs for $50.00 per email session. Many companies find two such sessions per month will satisfy this side of marketing their company. Constant Contact and Benchmark email allow 250 subscribers in their free 30 or 60-day program where as Topica does not have restriction on the amount of subscribers in the trial period, but the trial period is 30 days shorter. IntelliContact offers a free 15-day trial period for up to 250 subscribers, and Vertical Response offers a free 30-day trial of their product.
NOTE: All web sites will require hosting by us; AskCounty.com, Inc via Rentavault located in Marion, NC
$30.00 per month: delivers hosting of the web site, email addresses, and support.
$50.00 per month: includes tracking of users, search terms and robot crawls.
Please contact Jason DeWitt at 828-898-1937
Our List of Internet Marketing Web Sites Includes: