Our staff is exceptionally well trained for the task of Search Engine Optimization; and so we believe the topic deserves it's own page. We have been kicking it hard for small businesses located in AskCounty's home turf; Banner Elk, Blowing Rock, Boone, Linville, and Newland, North Carolina. We have experience, since 2002, in applying our methods in web sites owned by businesses located in North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and Texas. We created web sites for many small mom and pop busineses and for some businesses with a national footprint.
We can fix any web site for a price ranging from $350.00 up to $3,500.00 and averaging at $500.00. Business owners love the notion that they can tell us how they want to be found on any search by giving us two lists; the first list states the goods and services provided by the business; the second list states the geographic areas the business works in. Once a business owners does this, we ask for ten days to work our magic.
Using our Google Webmaster Account, we verify a web site and get it fully and properly indexed. Because we have an account, Google actually tells us what keywords are best to use considering actual search behavior in America for the past couple of months. Within a few days of our work, we get your web site into the top ten page-rankings on Google searches as well as for searches on any other English-speaking search engine including Yahoo!, Bing, MSN, and AOL.
- We insert The 13 Magical Meta Tags into a web site's home page; we insert the Big Four Common Meta Tags into every page, section, category and menu item found on the web site. We use Joomla and Joomla allows us 4 points of access to use titles, description, and keywords for every web page - as compared to only 1 point of access for every page in an html web site (the <head> section).
- We use our Google Webmaster Account to find the real-time search terms used in America within the last few months of all searches for the topics given. This allows us to hone in on the most useful search terms to use. For example, we submitted the term "house painter" to Google and learned that the specific term was requested 475,000 times by Google users. However, the term "house painting" was requested 7,000,000 times by the same Google users. Our Google account allows us to use this data in order to secure the very best search terms for the geographic areas provided by the business owner.
- We prepare our list of keywords as verified by Google, the titles and descriptions and verify that all this information in included within the content of any given page in the web site.
- Once we have a finished web site, we verify the site with Google, insert their verification code into the site, then force an indexing session using our Google Webmaster Account.
- We can create an ad page in our AskCounty.com Business Directory and link back and forth from web site to web page.
- We can post comments on Facebook and create a link in the post to the exact spot in your web site that talks about the topic of the post.